Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Quotes #1

One of my favorite things in this world are quotes. I just love how scribbles form letter, letters form words and words form sentences that can make you feel things. Here I will share some of my favorite quotes. Either from books I've read recently or movies, shows or people.

The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger:
"Don't ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody."

Aristotle and Dante discover the secrets of the universe by Benjamin Alire Sรกenz:
"I bet you could sometimes find all the mysteries of the universe in someone's hand."

"The problem with my life is that it was someone else's idea."


The Book Thief by Markus Zusak:
"If they killed him tonight at least he would die alive."


"I have hated the words and I have loved them and I hope I made them right." 

Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher:
"No one knows for certain how much impact they have on the lives of other people." 



No comments:

Post a Comment