Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2014

July Wrap Up/August TBR

Books I've read
This month I've read twelve books in total and I'm very happy with that number. I've never read this many books in a month before and hope this is going to become a habit and doesn't turn out to be a one time thing. A few of these books I read for the BookTubeAThon and The Perks of Being a Wallflower was a reread. 




Books I've reviewed
My blog only exists for a little over a week now so there aren't that many reviews up so far. But so far I've done three. 


August TBR
I don't think I'll read as much in August as I did in July (but I can hope right) because school will start again in late August. So weird... it feels like vacation just started a week ago... Ready Player One is the book for August for the Little Book Club. But anyway these are the book I hope I'll get to in August. 






No comments:

Post a Comment